07 June 2007

DQ Emu

Alright, so here's what has happened since the last post:
  • Back together with you-know-who. (I'm a glutton for punishment.)
  • Went on a few dates and they were mediocre.
  • Got pounced on by two St. Bernards and three Golden Retrievers.
  • Ate lots of food.
  • Got a new job as shift manager at Dairy Queen!
  • Spent my first night in West Jefferson (it was scary!)
That's about it. I haven't felt like posting because I've been very fucked up in my head, wondering wtf is going on, being angry because I got laid off, angry because BI still owes me almost $500, angry and sad because of everything that's happening. I'm not even so sure that I'm going to be all ecstatic about getting back together with Poke because it never works out. So I'll just chill and keep my mouth shut and hopefully it will.

No comments: