10 July 2007

Damnit All to Hell

So, it used to be that white people were racist. Then black people became racist once they were freed. And then white people got racist amongst their own kind, ie, Dirty Micks and Stupid Polaks and so forth. NOW the fucking Mexicans are getting in on it. I've just about had it with everyone being so fucking politcally correct!! You came from Mexico? You're a goddamn wetback. You're Italian? Fucking Dago! My god! I'm german, polish, female, and fat. Do you think that I don't hear my share of shit? Do you think that I don't get looks because I'm fat? It's okay to be a fat black woman, then you're all snap snap and shit. But a fat white girl seems to always be looked at as white trash even when it's not true. I'm not a lower life form just because I weigh twice as much as you. Fuck! I swear to god, if I have to hear one more thing about politcal correctness, I might just shoot myself in the foot. No, not the foot... YOUR FOOT! You stupid moronic fucking media people who egg everyone on and create all this bullshit bullshit! Grrr!

Now, I must take a shower. I miss Poke so much. He'll be home in like four days though... I can't stand not having anyone intelligent to talk to about Walker and Lifetime movies and the irony of things... *sniff*

PS - I'm having an in-house sale this weekend so come and buy my shit so I can pay my bills.

No comments: