09 September 2007

My Own Double Standard

So.

I hate these bitches who are always leaving comments and emailing Poke on MySpace. It's really very irritating, and I'm not 100% sure why. I just hate it. It's not like I think he is cheating or anything or blah blah blah. Not at all. I guess I'm just so insecure in myself that I'm afraid he's going to find someone way awesomer than me and leave me for her. I don't know why I think this, he's told me time and time again that things are different this time. He's even said all this shit to his friends, like I mentioned in the post before last. I guess it will just take time to prove that he's right.

On the other hand, the guy at Taco Bell hit on me today. It was cool, made me feel all special, but it was nothing compared to when I wake up in the morning, roll over, and Poke tells me I'm pretty - pretty beautiful! Yay.

No comments: