05 November 2007

I don't have a clever title for this post.

The first week of school was great. We're already on Chapter 7 in Kitchen Lab (Basic Kitchen skills) and I learned how to do some cuts like julienne and bernoise and other fancy French words. Culinary Math is ok, I'm doing better than I thought I would but my homework last night was kinda difficult... I'll probably get it eventually. ServSafe is my other class, I have 3 classes a day, and it's pretty good too. Gross, but oh well. I'll be certified in December after I pass the test. I made a couple of friends, AT and EM, a girl and a boy, they are pretty nice. Everyone at school is great really. I'm happy that I'm not the oldest person in my classes! That's what I was really worried about. All in all, I'm a super happy girl.

No comments: