10 November 2007

I wish I had money so I could have friends

I am having so many mental problems right now. So many. I'm upset over practically everything, and I don't like feeling that way. I'm upset because the stupid financial plan I had for school has to change and I have to work five days a week just to pay my bills because the student loans aren't enough. I'm upset because I have all these supposed friends who never call me, never invite me out, etc. I'm upset because my boyfriend is still friendly with girls he used to fuck. I'm upset because my mom isn't being very supportive or understanding about my current situation. I'm upset because I can't even afford to go out and have a good time, if anyone would happen to call me and invite me to do so. I'm upset because my boyfriend goes out and has fun without me while I'm at home miserable and doesn't really seem to care. I'm upset because my boyfriend won't tell his mom that we're dating.

I wish that for once in my fucking life things would go right. I wish I could just not care about who Poke talks to. I wish I could not care about his mother. I wish someone would call me and be like "hey, wanna come over?" I wish I could talk to my mom without being lectured about every fucking thing I've ever done wrong.

I feel so alone right now. I'm so sad.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Maybe your mom isn't really being supportive because she doesn't realize what she is doing....you know me I'm a mom and sometimes I upset Amy because I tell her what I think....I think when you become a mom that just happens....maybe its because were older and we have lived the life before you...anyways I'm sorry maybe she just doesn't get it....and as for your boyfriend not telling his family that you are dating....hum I'm not going to say a thing....you know my mom voice might say something.....lol....hang in there...