25 April 2008

Fuck You, George W. Bush!

Thanks to the shotty job GW has done as president, in combination with my huge mistake of getting married, I will no longer be continuing as a student at the Culinary Institute. I have just over one year left, but I can't get any student loans to cover anything. I have enough money for tuition, not enough to live on. Or, conversely, I have enough to live on but not enough to pay tuition. So basically, I'm fucked. Haven't decided what to do about this, but all I know is that blowing myself up on the White House lawn to make a point seems like it would be less worthwhile than just jumping off a bridge.

Note to all gov't folks reading this blog: If you really think I'd take the time to build a bomb, drive to DC, and somehow get thru the fence to explode myself, you are downright crazy. Go find some fucking terrorists with the money you should be giving me to go to school.

That's the thing that really pisses me off, too: I am a good person. I am trying to start a new life for myself. But I can't, because all my hard-earned cash goes to taxes to pay for... what? Homeland Security? Welfare? So I'm basically funding programs directly related to the worthless people of the world. I see. Yes, that crack-addicted 16 yr old mother of three DEFINITELY deserves more than I do. She will absolutely make a greater impact for the good of society, whereas I, a mere Chef (had I been able to complete my schooling), will be nothing to the community, of no good to anyone. Well, I'll be darned.

Poke will be getting a $300 stipend from the gov't in May. I will not. Poke got over $750 as a tax return and owed nothing. I owed $22 and got $87, making a grand total of $65 received from good old Uncle Sam. I have pain in my hips that makes me cry and makes it difficult to walk. I can't go to the chiropractor to get it fixed because insurance is too expensive and I can't afford the cost without it. I have to compromise my morals and get my eyes checked at the Wal*Mart Vision Center because a real doctor is four times more expensive. On top of all that, I have to drop out of school. Life is wonderful.

Thank you, George W. Bush, you fucking fuck.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

We can't blame EVERYTHING on Bush...and we all pay taxes....I hate them just as much as you do but damn that's life....so sorry to hear that you are unable to finish school....I guess I don't understand why you can't get a loan for school.....like you said you can get a loan for school but then you can't live....jeff is getting loans for school and he's working to live...why won't you get stipend in may I thought EVERYONE is getting that....didn't you file taxes last year? back to the loan stuff maybe the school will offer loans thur them? sorry again....