26 August 2008

Hot Greasy Fries

OK. So.

Cast of Characters:
3 brown skinned girls, perhaps muslim? - one speaks english, one kinda speaks english, one barely speaks english.
1 white waitress named Kel-Bell - speaks english
1 small order of fries

The Plot:
Girls come into steak'n'shake to eat food, waitress waits on them.

What happens:
Girl one, calls herself "Olive" and kinda speaks english, orders a single with cheese, ketchup, pickles, extra pickles, small fry, cookies'n'cream shake (which she then cancels for a water instead.) Girl two orders a #4 chicken strip meal with double fries, bbq sauce, water, and a cookies'n'cream shake. This girl barely speaks english. Girl three (who speaks english) orders a single the same as her. Waitress says, "Which her? This one?" and points to "Olive" who is offended that the waitress did not magically know her name. "Olive" says, "My name is Olive not "This one"." Except Girl three does not want extra pickles and she will just have water, and no fries because she will eat half of Girl two's fries. Order is placed, shake is made and delivered, food comes up shortly thereafter.

Side note: Waitress is the only waitress in the restaurant, and has four other tables to attend to.

Food is delivered, and Girl three says she needs napkins. Waitress brings napkins, goes to the back to pick up chilis for another table. Before waitress can deliver chilis, Girl three stops her and says, "These fries are too hot and greasy!"

Waitress: "Would you like cold ones? No, seriously, I'm joking. One moment." as she turns away to give chilis to the other table.
Girl three: "You are so rude. These fries are disgusting."
Waitress: "I wasn't being rude, I was joking. The only way to get fries that are neither hot nor greasy is to get old, cold ones. Would you like another side instead?"
Girl three: "You're a bitch. You're not funny. I'm not paying for this."
Waitress: "Well, if you're sure I can't get anything else, enjoy your meal." as she removes the "hot greasy fries" from the table.

Fin.

End note: I made $49.78 in tips even though those bitches stiffed me and complained to FE (my manager) who, by the way, defended me, only gave them $1 off, and was backed up by AJ (another server) who exclaimed as the Girls complained that I am a very nice person and always joking and how she overheard the conversation and knew that I was, indeed, not being rude.

Fuck you evil diners!!

On another note, it's finals week and I'm terrified. I don't know if I can pass this lab final tomorrow. I'm already getting a B in the class and I just know I won't get 100% on the fucking final OR the practical. *sniff* There goes my 4.0!

But, on a better note, we're moving in 2 weeks. Yay! Now is the time to start working on my evil plan... hehehe...

This Saturday is the 1st OSU game of the season!! WOOT!!


1 comment:

Mimi said...

Is Poke moving in with you...has his family excepted you yet?