13 May 2011

I'm Back - Again!

Yes, it's been almost two years since I posted on this blog, and for damn good reasons too.  Let's sum it up real quick so I can go eat my pizza rolls.

1) Poke & I are together - forever - as I am currently pregnant with his child & due in only nine short weeks.  More on that later!

2) Have had lots of jobs in the past two years, most of them have sucked, but now I have a sweet job (back at a retirement community, where I always wanted to be!) and I hope I am able to stay there for a long time.

3) Still need money, only now it's like $80,000.  So fork it over if you wish.

Anyway, that's about it for now, I will be posting more regularly since I am on the computer a lot for my part-time job and need to take breaks here & there so I don't doze off.

No comments: