09 February 2012

Honey Do List

Normally, the "Honey" in "Honey Do" is the husband/boyfriend/etc, but in this case, it's myself.  I literally made a chore chart and hung it on the fridge so that I could make sure I get everything done that I want/need to get done in a week.  It doesn't include extras, like lunch out with my friends or shopping, but it's actual chores and other tasks that I really feel I have to do: Kitchen, Bathroom, Laundry, Vacuum, 30 min 4x/week on the Wii Fit, Drink 6-8 glasses of water daily, Write a Blog Post 2x/week, Project with 4L3x/week, Bake 1-2x/week, and Read books with 4L3-4/week (he's a little too young to pay attention for very often!).  So far the chart has worked, cuz I love  seeing all those check marks... except I keep failing to post in the blog.  This short post is going to have to count though because 4L is crying and needs to nap.  I WILL post more later!

No comments: