07 January 2008

12 hours from now

...I'll be done with my first class of the new term. But for now, I can't FUCKING SLEEP. Grrr.



I'm not "nervous" or "excited" or "anxious" or whatever you wanna call it. I guess the word is "restless". I get so... restless... that I can't sleep. It happens every time something is going to happen the next day - interview, school, going to work after three days off, the Tuesday before my period (it usually comes on Wednesdays, lol), my birthday, ANYTHING. I just get all fucked up inside but I don't feel fucked up, and I just can't sleep. It's ridiculous. I get this weird little ache in my lower back, I lose my appetite, I get irritated easily. So strange. And as far as I can tell, there is nothing I can do about it. Damn.

More beer. Then "sleep", or, should I say, "laying in bed til the alarm goes off".

No comments: