30 January 2008

Crazy Old Ladies, Sexy Young Men

Wow. What a year this has already been for me. It started off promising, quickly headed south towards the pits of Hell, and now has been givien a violent shove into seriously almost wonderful.

Poke - haven't talked to him. D*Martin told me that Poke said he wished I would have just said "Good, Leave." instead of trying to plead with him to come back to me. The reason is that "drooling over someone isn't sexy." Well I'm so sorry I wasn't trying to be sexy when you tell me the relationship is over, I'm so sorry but I also wasn't drooling - I was trying to salvage the fucking relationship! Whatever. I am SO better off without him. I just need to figure out what to do with all the crap he left at my house.

Cat - Well I don't know if I ever mentioned this before, but our friendship suffered a blow when she decided I was shitty for wanting to hang out at Groucho's even after she cancelled her show there. She had told everyone that the show was cancelled, then changed her mind 3 days later, and so the owner got someone else to fill in. Well when BC went there to set up for the show, the new guy was already there set up. Cat was furious! I'm like whatever, it's her fault for not being clear with the owner. She gets all pissed off at me, since I'm a bad friend for not supporting her decision to cancel, and for not being pissed at the owner that he got someone else to do the show. She says that they screwed her over, I totally disagree because she's the one who cancelled the show in the first place. Well anyway, she got over it, decided that we had been friends for too long to let something stupid come between us.

I am having my birthday party at Groucho's this Friday, and I didn't invite her because I knew 100% that she wouldn't come - she has a show, she doesn't like Groucho's, and she bitches about smoking. Why would I invite her if she couldn't come anyway? Regardless, I had left a comment on D*Martin's MySpace when he said he didn't want to come and risk running into her. I said, "She's not invited because she has to work, hahaha, so there's no excuse." Apparently she saw this and now I'm a terrible friend. She deleted me from her MySpace, she wrote me two nasty emails, and that's that. Well okay then, if she's going to be so stubborn and self-righteous, I don't need her as a friend because it's not a real friendship anyway.

The first email:
Yeah, I saw your comment on D*Martin's page. "She's not invited, cause she has a show at Trumps." Oh how convenient for you and D*Martin, your fucking buddy. You fucking suck. And, no I am not drunk. You are a backstabber. Yeah, I am your BFF, isn't that forever. Well, not anymore. You arranged this party just so I wouldn't show up. Maybe Poke is right. Take me off your list. You are no friend. Cat

The second email:
You know I have always been there for you, and for you to post something like that on D*Martin's page, is a slap in the face to me. I can't believe that you would do something like that. Especially to a dude that totally fucked me over, and every one else that he comes in contact with. I can't believe that anyone at Groucho's would want to see him either. He's fucking pathetic. And you are now just as bad. But to do it to me who has always been a friend to you. The part that hurts the most is saying I'm not invited because I am at Trumps and no longer at Groucho's. You have no excuse for this. I have been a loyal friend to you, and I expect my friends to be loyal to me, as well. You are not a loyal friend. You hurt me with that comment, so now you can have D*Martin around all you want. Why don't you invite Mel while you're at it? That is all I have to say. Cat
So, that's about it for that story. Onward.

School - SCHOOL RULES. I am a soup/sauce genius! So far this is my strongest thing ever. I rock out soups like it's my job (lol maybe someday it will be) and my sauce are of perfect consistency. It's so great. Not to mention that my other classes are fucking easier than oh um let's say breathing... Computers is easy cuz I know all this shit already, and purchasing is just plain simple. We have to do math in purchasing, which I was a little worried about because I didn't know if I would remember everything my old professor had taught me. It's all good though. Our block is a great group, except for one, but that's okay because there has to be one in every group, right? It's all about attitude and cooperation. Some people lack things that piss everyone off, but what can you do? Move on. She won't last. I have a new kind of BFF, WR. (Not to be confused with WR from Midwest Financial, who is no longer a part of my life. So don't get all messed up.) She and I have a lot in common, and she really REALLY helped me through the whole Poke breakup bullshit. I like her, she is nice. LOL
Love life, or lack thereof, or prospective significant others - I recently started talking to an old person of interest, DBH. He and I have not met in person, but we talk on the phone and online for hours on end, and we've been friends for about a year and a half. He lives in New York State, about 8 hours from here. He has a shitty car, so he's going to have to fly if he wants to visit. It's amazing. He tells me he wants me so badly, and I'm like "why?" and he says it's because I turn him on so much. I'm like "well what about my devastating charm or big wrinkly brain?" and he responds that it's all part of the whole package. THE WHOLE PACKAGE! It's awesome. GG is the one who introduced me to him, and I'm glad she did. I was telling her about the recent developments in this potential relationship, and she's like "Well he's very quiet and neither Megz nor I have been able to get him to open up to us." (Megz is a friend he works with at OGR.) I told her that I haven't really put any pressure on him or tried to pry things out of him, we simply juat talk. Last night I asked him why he wants me, and he said "Because you're sweet and funny and you make me a better person when I'm talking to you." Awwwww.
That's all, I will totally keep you all updated, do not fear.

No comments: