11 June 2009

I'm Back!

Hello people. How are you doing today? I am fine. I have chosen to re-open this blog since I once again have plenty to talk about!

First up, school. I'm almost done - 8 days til graduation! Yay!

Next, Poke. He left me for the fourth and final time on May 1st, 2009, and I will *not* be taking him back again. He had his chances and he royally fucked me over and over. Done.

Third, work. I am a chef at and assisted living facility on the East Side. It's nice. I don't love it as much as I did when I first started, but it kinda pays the bills so I don't really have a choice.

Fourth, men. I love men. I have been getting plowed all over the place. No, I'm kidding, but I did go on a date with this guy I've known since 2003 and we had an awesome time. This brings me back to Poke, since he was always so mean to me and told me in so many words how worthless I am (was). Since he's been gone, I've gone on quite a few dates and such, and Poke was so wrong! I rule!

Alright, that's it for now. I have to go sleep.

1 comment:

Sach said...

Welcome back!