24 June 2009

Love sought is good, but given unsought is better

What's up. It's been a fairly uneventful week.

I had another date w/RR on Monday night, that was good. He texted me Monday afternoon, "R we gettin 2gether 2night", which made me jump outta my skin cuz 1) I'm a huge nerd and 2) He doesn't usually text very much. So I called him and we talked for a little bit, thank god I was on my lunch break! LOL Anyway, he explained why I hadn't seen him Friday, said he had thought about calling me Saturday, and Sunday he slept all evening til the morning. Apparently I'm wearing him out! =) So he picked me up at 9:30pm and he cracked me up when I heard a knock on the door and went to open it and I see him walking away. I'm like "oh you're such a gentleman!" hahaha. Turns out his front car seat had gotten all trashed up (he's a courier and thus works out of his car) and he was tryin to clean it for me... He half succeeded, lol, I didn't have to sit on top of junk, just have it around and under my feet. We went to Legends behind the house, and later realized we should have just walked over. They have $1 Miller Lites on Mondays so we did a bunch of shots, drank a bunch of beers, and played the jukebox. There were some interesting characters there that night, and it made for interesting conversation to say the least. We came home around 1:30am, having decided earlier that we need to get to bed BEFORE 4:30am. Ha, after watching tv, having amazing sex, watching more tv, smoking cigarettes and having a couple more beers in between all that, we ended up falling asleep around 3:30am. Not too bad! LOL The next morning was good, as always, I made him some breakfast, he got on the computer to look up some directions, and that was that. As he was leaving he let Fox escape out the front door, but instead of freaking out like Poke always did when Fox ran out he simply walked over and picked him up outta the grass.

Shit! Speaking of Poke, he fucking texted me at 3am while RR and I were laying there trying to sleep. He sent me a picture of some girl's feet with these weird sparkly sandals and said "these are nice shoes right?" What a jackass. He thinks that he can remind me of his foot fetish and something will happen? Maybe? Nope. I am totally done w/him. I texted him back "my boyfriend and i are tryin to sleep. plz don't text me". Moron. Kinda makes me feel a little smug though because when his gf was blowing me up the other week she was all "he's never coming back now" and I was like "ok we'll see cuz he always comes back" and yes, indeed, he continues to randomly text me. Oh well, now he'll see what it's like to want someone and they don't want you back, just like I did practically the whole time we were together!

So back to RR. We're not "dating" or anything official, though I'm hoping for more someday, but I'm not going to push the issue. He told me on Monday he's happy with how things are right now, and that we don't need to make things complicated, so that's fine. As long as we're hanging out regularly and enjoying each other, that's alright by me! I'm back to being a happy girl (and not just cuz of him either) and I like it. Being happy is good.

No comments: