27 June 2009

Videos You Need to Watch (and why)

3oh!3 - "Don't Trust Me"



This song absolutely RULES. It's dirty, nasty, and it makes me wanna fuck someone's brains right outta their head. I especially love the hook - "Shush girl, shut your lips! Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips!" Nice. Plus the one dude looks like Seann William Scott...mmm...

Theory of a Deadman - "Hate My Life"



I totally feel this song. My ex-husband used to make fun of me because I'd always tell him "I hate my life" - but I really did! Now someone has put my feelings to lyrics to music and I dig it. Also, the lead singer is hot - too bad he looks kinda like Poke.

One Republic - "Apologize"



Always loved this song, never checked out the video til recently. The video actually isn't all that great, a little too artsy-fartsy for me, but still kinda cool. I was totally stoked when Kris Allen did it on American Idol, but I was highly disappointed when I heard the Timbaland hip-hop version. Eww.

Kanye West - "Heartless"



LOVE LOVE LOVE this song and video! I know lots of people don't care for Kanye, but I really don't think about that kinda shit. I think he makes great music and it's so fucking catchy while still having some meaning behind it. This song reminds me of my relationship with Poke - just switch the "he" to "she" and so on. So true.

The Ting-Tings - "That's Not My Name"



Hahaha. Yeah, I've been that girl who sleeps around a lot and I often wonder if ol' dude remembers my name the next week... Hilarious song, catchy, fun.


That's about all I've got for now. Enjoy.

No comments: