23 July 2009

Angry and Frustrated

So, I don't know what's going on with my "men" these days. I have my RR, who referred me as his "fuck buddy" (fine) and then also, please don't hit me, Poke's back in the picture. Ugh.

Well what I'm angry and frustrated about is the fact that Poke is going on vacation to Cozumel, Mexico. It's just not fair. Now was supposed to be our time together making a wonderful life and having tons of cash and living high on the hog and so forth. Instead he left my ass high and dry and I had to struggle the last few months to pay the bills he left me... I even had to find a new job. Goddamn it, NOT FAIR! It's not fucking fair that he is living well and has no money worries while I bust my ass all over the place just to make ends meet. Why does this always happen to me? Why am I constantly fucked?!

*sigh*

I don't even know if I can write any more cuz I'm so irritated. Even if I hadn't started talking to Poke again I would still know that he's living well with lots of cash and few bills and that has irked me since the moment he walked out the door. FUCK! I'm so angry.

Now, a repeat of a previously viewed video:

1 comment:

Mimi said...

why are you with poke? you know he will cheat on you again.....I will come over and slap you.....honey you deserve soooooo much better...