14 July 2009

mydrunktext.com

hilarious

(650): Not only did she give the most amazing oral, but she made me the best sandwich. God's cruel irony that allows fat chicks to be so great at these two things.

(908): I'm pretty sure angry flying monkeys live in her vag - and they're Republican, too.

(412): before you come to my house stop somewhere and get me a ladder, rope, Bandaids, ice cream, peanut butter, jello, icepops and handcuffs. if not, don't even bother coming


(805): He quoted an N'sync song to confess his attraction to me. Needless to say, I had sex with him.

(403): Received from a friend at a strip bar: "How the fuck is it that a Cambodian chick in a redneck town is dancing to Latino music working in a titty bar owned by a Chinese cowboy?"

(914): so now that im really awake i see that my underwear are completely ripped down the side, my shorts are on backwards, i have to go get plan b....i call last night an epic fail or success depending on how catholic i am feeling


and the finale... wonder who posted this...

(303):
We need yo make a Helen Keller horror movie.

No comments: