28 July 2009

Been So Long

Hey peeps, what's up.

Whole lot of nothing going on over here, mostly because I started my new job as a gourmet chef at a local grocery store. Hell yeah.

RR is kinda fading away from the picture... sad, but I had a feeling it might come to this. He told me over and over that he's not interested in a serious relationship, even though he didn't act like it, and I think he's feeling like he needs to pull away. So be it.

Unfortunately, Poke is back in the picture. We're not getting back together, just hanging out and being friends. I've had several people tell me to try it again, and twenty times that many (including my own brain) tell me to run fast and far away. Who knows what will happen.

My graduation is on Sunday and I'm kinda excited. I already have my degree, but it will be kinda cool to go through the ceremony and have it be "official".

Other than that... nothing to report!

No comments: