First, here is a picture of some hot glue that dried in the shape of Squidward:
Now here is how to make diaper cupcakes:
- Unfold and refold diapers lengthwise.
- Roll up like a doobie (half of the diapers - save the other half)
- Other half - roll up straight edge to edge.
- Wrap a rubber band around.
- Stick the doobie inside the straight roll.
- Decorate with anything that will not affect the integrity of the diaper (no staples/pins/markers/etc).
For a cake, wrap them all up straight except for one, which will be the top layer. Put a bottle of wine or water or something the mommy and daddy like to drink in the middle of a platter. Place diaper wraps all around, making three layers. Secure each layer with a big rubber band. Wrap ribbon around, or cover each entire layer with a receiving blanket - the possibilities are endless!