07 March 2005

I tell myself that I'm a-doin' all right, just to get me through the night.

Well kids, it's about to be all over.

Just so you all know, I am NOT a wild, crazy, coke-fiend alcoholic who spends all her money on drugs and booze and that is the reason why I have not gotten a divorce. The marriage failing was NOT my fault. I tried to make it work, but he wouldn't work with me until the end and by that time it was too late.

I did get this disease from my husband and I WILL be cured as soon as I get my medication. If you have doubts about whether or not you may have it, go see your doctor, but before that CALL ME to find out just what disease it is. I will tell you all this: it's not life threatening UNLESS you let it go untreated. You can cure it with the same medication that you can cure Bronchitis with, so obviously it's not that bad. I didn't know I had it otherwise I would have let you know, trust me. I wish my husband had let me know before he gave it to me, or I wouldn't be sterile. You can take penicillin for 30 days if you're too embarrassed to go to the doctor, but then you could keep passing it on.

Next issue: My tattoo, is NOT fake, was never fake, will never BE fake. And the "Scott" that is underneath it is NOT for SB previously mentioned in this blog, but for SK my little brother. He's the only one I truely love, so piss off. Leave me the fuck alone.

Third: I hate utility companies and I would NEVER EVER suggest using them. I will be living like the amish soon, unless AEP and Columbia give me what I want - as in money back for the time I did NOT live in Little Turtle but they have both been charging me for. Fuck America.

Does anyone know how embarassing it is to have to make 15 phone calls for something unpleasant? Anyone?

No comments: