03 March 2005

You say you want to be friends - that's a newly sharpened blade

So I don't think I ever told you all what happened to me last Thursday.

I was at Zuey's, wondering why SB hasn't called. Then he walked in and I found out - he has a new girlfriend! Well what am I supposed to do about that? Nothing really, we were supposed to be fuck buddies anyway. Just because I wanted more and he acted like he did... oh well. So I was like "hey buddy I need to talk to you" and he's like "fine." So we talked on and off at the bar, and he said he would call me later or the next day. When he woman went to the bathroom, I went over to talk to him. Before she came back, I headed over to my seat so she wouldn't think anything of it. As soon as she got back, they said a few words to each other and she stomped out acting pissy. SB walks by me and says, "That was not cool, embarassing me in front of my friends." At this point I'm so confused because I have NO idea what he's talking about. So he leaves and I stay. I miss a call from him, and so I call him on the way home from the bar. He answers, and things start out okay. Then, for no reason at all, he just starts literally screaming and yelling at me. Finally hangs up on me. I'm confused and crying and just overall upset. This sucks.

The next day SB calls me when he gets home from work. I answer the phone, and after I say "Hello" he's like, "Um, Kelly?"
"Yes."
"Before you say another word, I want to apologize. I shouldn't have yelled at you - I was irritated and I let things get out of hand. I hope you can forgive me."

What the fuck. Saturday night he was at Zuey's with Her, kissing on her and so forth. Tried to pay a little attention to me, but she kept pulling him away whenever he'd try to talk to me. Fuck everyone. I am leaving this shitty town in April and I wonder if I will come back.

Late,
Kel

No comments: