01 March 2005

I usually don't do this at work but...

OH MY DEAR LORD IN HEAVEN
I can't take this anymore.

I have another thing to add to the list of things I hate: PEOPLE.

People who feel it is their god-given right to stick their nose into EVERYTHING. People who will hear something and immediately need to know RIGHT then what I'm talking about, who I'm referring to, so on and so forth. This pisses me off to no end. I seriously may end up beating someone up. That someone shall remain nameless, but if you see them walking down the street with a black eye, just know I gave it to them. Grrr.

This is the same person who will take whatever I say, like something dumb - a quirky remark or the status message on my Yahoo! Messenger - and twist it to something really ignorant sounding and use it as their own. This makes me look bad.

So the last few days have been fairly uneventful, due mostly to the fact that I stopped drinking as of Sunday night. It's only because I have to take this medication, and if you mix alcohol with the meds it causes projectile vomiting. I have never had projectile vomiting, and I sure don't plan to purposely induce it. Fuck that.

MF was in town this weekend. I was THRILLED to say the least. I have a terrible feeling I'm still in love with him... oh well. What am I going to do? I guess I'll just wait for him to come around - which I think will be sooner than later if his actions speak louder than his words. We spent the majority of the weekend touching each other - not dirty/sexual touching but just touching in general. It was completely mutual and 90% initiated by him. I was in HEAVEN. Also this weekend I danced a little with the white lady, and ended up being awake until 10:30am on Saturday. MF and I danced with her for almost seven hours straight. Yuck. I don't know how I used to be a professional dancer. *sniff*

Last night I finally went to California Fitness. It was like torture. But I walked on the treadmill for a little over an hour, and I actually felt good afterwards. Probably killed those calories I burned with the small (teeny) plate of nachos I ate at 1am, but oh well. It's almost time for Aunt Flo to be in town so I'm giving myself some leeway on the junk food. I eat healthy ALL the time as it is - my only weakness is the sauce (for those of you who don't know, the sauce is my word for liquor.)

I think I am going to work out again tonight, but my back hurts... maybe tomorrow. It's the whole crooked spine thing you know. Anyway, later tonight I will be publishing a dictionary of all my quirky terms and such. It will be revealing - careful!

late,
Kel

No comments: