25 December 2007

Coucon

So Christmas was fine. Last night my parents and I went to church and that was okay. The priest made me nervous cuz he was all over the place and talking so fast and randomly singing Christmas songs... but at least he wasn't stodgy. SJK didn't go with us because he decided to go later with his stupid slut girlfriend, NL. I really really don't like her. She's rude. But I digress. After church we went to McDonald's and got some food (gross) and when we got back to my parents' house Poke was waiting outside in the car because 1) he didn't bother to knock on the door and 2) when I had talked to SJK asking what he wanted from McD's, I told him to please look and see if Poke was out there waiting, and of course he saw him out there but refused to go to the car and tell him to come in. SJK pretty much irritated me this whole holiday. But anyway. SJK left after eating with us, and so for the next three hours it was just my parents and us. My mom and I made muffins and coucon, well I did and she helped! LOL. Poke and my dad watched wrestling til we were done and then we watched this Lifetime movie that was very good. SJK finally got home around 12:30am and then we opened some presents. Poke got me a pair of amthyst earrings that blow the pair SL got me 2 yrs ago right off the map. They are SO beautiful! I got him a Build-a-Bear teddy bear named Trevor and a ring. My parents got him some socks. =) I got SJK 2 t-shirts which he surprisingly loved, and some awesome Omaha Steakhouse top sirloins for my parents. SJK got me a Simpson's t-shirt.
Poke had said he was going to stay overnight, but then changed his mind when he realized he might have to be there when everyone wakes up to open gifts. He didn't want to have to explain anything in the morning to his &*(^^#* mom. Needless to say I was very very sad about this, because I haven't seen him since Saturday morning. So we sat and talked awhile after everyone went to bed. It was alright.
In the morning I woke up so freakin' early, even though I had fallen asleep at like three am. I called SJK on his cell around 10am so that we could open our presents. I rec'd the following:
  • bed sheets
  • flat iron
  • framed photo of SJK's senior picture
  • jelly beans
  • shampoo/conditioner
  • blanket
  • socks
  • kitschy toilet-shaped candle
  • magnet
  • keychain w/orange cone on it that lights up
I was also supposed to get some awesome Bistro Crocs but *sniff* the stores were out so they are on backorder. Hopefully they will arrive in a week or so. Also I was supposed to get a screen for the fireplace, but my mom wanted to wait til the after Christmas sales are on, so... yeah. Soon I will be getting more gifts. Oh and I got Chapstick.
We got dressed and stuff and then my Aunt SK and Uncle BK arrived at close to one. We talked to them for a little bit, then SJK and I watched "American Hustle" with Katt Williams. It was HILARIOUS. I almost puked I was laughing so hard. Then was dinner, ham, mac'n'cheese, green bean casserole, and bread. My mom only made 1/3 of what she usually makes for some reason. Probably cuz of all this bullshit my brother has gotten them into, but more on that later. Then we relaxed, opened gifts from Aunt/Uncle, I got $50 total in cash. That is very nice to have!!! All in all, a fair Christmas. I'm not all that upset for not getting a ton of stuff like I usually do because my parents have done way more for me during the year this year than any other year, plus my GMaP's extra funeral/etc expenses, SJK's bull, and everything else.

So, SJK's crap first. He got arrested for underage drinking and now my parents are in trouble cuz it was at their house. The end.

Now, why Poke's mom hates me. This may have been mentioned before but what the fuck I'll tell you again anyway. When we broke up the first time, I was so angry and seeing red over everything. I wanted to hurt him as much as he had hurt me, so I sent an email on MySpace to some of the girls on his list (oh, I think it was only about 7) and one of them, unfortunately, was his sister. Since I had never met her, I had no way of knowing it was her. All I knew was she had Poke as her #1 friend - by the way, they look absolutely nothing alike. Anyway. She snapped back at me and I defended myself, she snapped back again and I defend again, and then she snapped back one more time and I decided to not even waste my time with this dumb fucking bitch. Well she goes and tells Poke's mom EVERYTHING. Needless to say, he forgave me anyway and we got back together. When we were together the 2nd time, I stopped by his house to pick something up. His mom happened to come home while I was there, and instead of being considerate or normal and waiting until I left, she called Poke upstairs while I was sitting there and proceeded to yell at him about what a terrible person I was/am. Then as you know, we broke up again, and as he was leaving he said to me "You know my mother was right, you are crazy and unstable." so of course that made me hate her even more. As the story goes, we got back together AGAIN (and have been together since then, thank you!) and he constantly has to evade the truth so that she doesn't find out. He's worried that she'll give him an ultimatum, such as "break up with her or you're out" which he will choose me, but then he doesn't want to have to go crawling back if something should happen down the line (doubt it but you never know.) Also he and I would never ever be able to make it on our own. Right now he has practically no bills and no rent or anything. I have tons. he makes enough to get himself by plus special things for me, but there is no way we could live. He wants to get his CDL but keeps making excuses, and that's pretty much the only we fight over. As I mentioned, on Thanksgiving he tried to tell his sister about us, but she's so blind and/or ignorant that she can't even grasp what he and I have. Everyone who has even HEARD me talk about him knows that I worship the ground he walks on. I always have. But apparently that's not good enough, because all she has to say about me is that I'm psycho. Doesn't matter that I'm bettering myself (at a "cracker jack school" according to her) or that we've been together all this time and we're so happy (but I'm psycho...) It's very frustrating. So that's that.

Merry Fucking Christmas!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Is sjk your brother?