19 December 2007

Survey from GG

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Depends on the gift.

2. Real tree or artificial? In my dreams, real. But because of my monster kittens, artificial.

3. When do you put up the tree? If it's real about 2 wks before Christmas. I've never had an artificial one.

4. When do you take the tree down? 2nd week of January.

5. Do you like eggnog? Delicious.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Anything Barbie.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Not at my house, but I'm gonna try and con my mom out of the one she has!

8. Hardest person to buy for? SJK.

9. Easiest person to buy for? Cats.

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? My husband bought me a skirt/pants/shirt that all matched and they were ugly as sin... I never wore them.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Both!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Anything related to "A Christmas Carol" and also "A Christmas Story."

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? ASAP.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No. That's crappy.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Green Bean Casserole

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear on the tree, colored on the windows.

17. Favorite Christmas song? "Let it Snow" and "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" and "The Little Drummer Boy"

18. Stay home or travel for Christmas? Home to my parents' house, which is like 20 minutes away.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen. Plus Rudolph!!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas eve, the rest on Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Those people that sit in front of stores ringing the bells. - I agree with GG!

No comments: