04 February 2008

Sex

OMG!





Ok, that was for DBH. He said I should post that, so I did. But now I shall continue. My birthday was SUPER fun on Friday. A lot of people came, WR, EM, KS, AT, RP, RW - all from school, plus MW and her girlfriend, AC, The Sir and his girl, and one of EM's friends I met at the end of last term. It was a blast. There was a new karaoke guy doing the show, and he was so fun. I really REALLY like his system, it's clear and good. The only problem was that I was so nervous to sing in front of my friends that I didn't rock out like I normally do. OH well. For my birthday I got a super cool cup with lights and a penis inside and a card from MW and her girlfriend, a card from everyone at the bar, a card from the people at school, a card from AT, and a card with 5 lottery tickets from The Sir and his girl - I won $3.00! I drank and drakn and my tab was only $10 lol, but I was so drunk that they wouldn't let me drive home even though I insisted it would be fine cuz I live across the street, but AC took me home anyway.


Saturday, I woke up around 8:00 am and walked over to Groucho's parking lot and got my car. I think I was still a bit intoxicated, but maybe I was just still half asleep. I dunno. Either way, when I got home, I made a grilled cheese sandwich, talked on the phone for a bit, and then napped until almost 2:00 pm. I pretty much laid around all day long, ate some food, laid around some more, napped randomly... yeah. It was nice. RM called me at some point, and we talked about goign out to Helen's again. She had to go out with some friends from work, so we hooked up around 10:30pm. While I was waiting for her, DBH called me and we talked for about an hour. That was nice. He was on his way back from PA, and I told him he should have driven the other way because PA is right next to Ohio and it would have been only like 6 hrs to get here. Oh well! Soon enough. But I digress. RM and I went to Helen's and it was so fun. I love those people! They are all older, crazy, and love karaoke. They are all super nice too and really have manners. The karaoke dude's wife kept trying to hook me up with this guy that I've known for about 4 years, and I was like "noooooo NO NO NO" but she kept insisiting that I "agress" and try to get him to talk to me. Now let me tell you, once a long time ago I was on match.com and this dude ended up being like a 99% match on their little system. He's alright, but not very cute, and he's kinda strange in a very strange way. I just can't even like... have a conversation with him, let alone try to date this guy! Oh well. We had so much fun, it was awesome, I was happy.


Then I made a mistake when I got home. I got on myspace for shits, and noticed that one person was missing from my friend list. I checked it out, and it ended up being Poke's brother who had deleted me. Then for some reason I decided to look at Poke's page, and some bitch had left a comment about fucking on there. I got all irritated and upset, but whatever. If that's what he's going to fuck after leaving me, more power to him. He's never going to find someone as awesome as I am. I've already got somebody in my life who is more caring, romantic, and who wants me more than he ever did. Good luck to him, and once again, I hope his penis falls off. he doesn't deserve to have one.


Sunday morning I woke up sad, so I talked to DBH and he made me feel so much better. Sometimes I just need all that reassurance. I get all these shitty thoughts in my head and I can't get them out, and I need someone to stick their little prongs into my brain and pull all the crap out. Ya Know? Anyway, I got a little sad again after feeling better because DBH told me that he is not, in fact, taking a week off in March because he already used up his vacation. I wasn't too sad though, since it only costs $35 on SkyBus to fly here for a weekend. All we have to do is coordinate our work schedules. It will be just fine. I CAN'T WAIT! Hahaha, yes, I'm excited.


Later, when I get home, I will post pictures of my birthday.

No comments: