05 June 2006

La la la la la!

Well I had a pretty good weekend. Fairly uneventful, as usual. Thursday SL and I went to karaoke at Gordy's, and it was good. There was a super drunk girl there, apparently she had seen us at Brewstir's on Sunbury, but I didn't remember her. She remembered us though, expecially SL. Sheesh. She was wasted. Not too many people we knew were there, AK was there, D*Martin of course, and Jstn. Some guys who show up almost every week were there too, they are alright. Funny guys. B the BDI was there with his girlfriend, K, too. I talked to them a little bit, but they were headed over to Eldo's to see his other daughter. His girlfriend asked if I talk to SS anymore, and I said no, and she said it's such a shame what happened because poor SS doesn't have any friends and she's just alienating herself from the rest of the world. I guess she doesn't talk to anyone really except for K. At least that's what she said. K said that she wishes SS would just come to her senses so maybe we could be friends again. I thought to myself "gee that would be okay" and then I remembered all the threats she made against me. It's one thing to try and be friends again after a bunch of name calling, but when someone makes serious threats against you, so serious that you have to call the police, it's a whole different story. I could never be friends with her again, especially now that I've seen this side of her. That's not the type of person I need in my life.

Friday I only worked until 14:45, which was about two hours earlier than I was planning to get off work. That was alright though, because I had plenty of time to go to the bank, go to Kroger, and make dinner. I made the best dinner ever, homemade lasagne, ceaser salad, and garlic bread. It was the shit. I'm so good too that I even had it ready exactly on time for SL when he got home. Oh yeah, I rule. Headed out to Kroger around eleven, because I fell asleep in the chair, and bought some groceries. Other than that, we laid around Friday night and did nothing, which was nice.

Saturday SL didn't have to work until 15:00, so we got some Johnny Oak's Cajun for lunch, which was delicious. I had the Cajun burger, a combination of ground cajun meat and cream cheese on a bun with onions and mustard, and SL had the brisket. We had 3 sides, which were greens, potato salad, and dirty rice. It was SO good. We also went to the library, so SL could pick up his reserves and I could get some books. I joined the Adult Reading Club too. There is a $100.00 prize at the end for the winner. I hope I get it! But I probably won't, because I usually don't win raffles. I win contests, cuz I rock, but I rarely win raffles or lotteries. Oh well. While SL was at work I typed up some recipes for the Crock Pot, messed around online, and watched COPS. When he got off work, we headed out to Giant Eagle for some meat and a couple other things. We got in a little fight because he always says shit to me like I'm stupid, for example, I ran the card at Giant Eagle and it wasn't like Kroger where you press one button for credit or the other for debit. It just gave you a choice, and the choice screen came and went before I could press anything. So I'm like, about to press enter, when SL goes, "Just press enter" which wouldn't have been a problem if he hadn't said it like an asshole. I told him I was tired of being talked to like a child, and instead of saying something like, "I'm sorry I was just trying to suggest" he got all defensive and asshole-ish. I told him that I guess I should just not tell him my feelings because apparently my feelings are always wrong. I'm always the bad guy. The dishes haven't been done for almost a week, and the trash hasn't been taken out in just as long. We have no plates to eat off of, no silverware to use. But that's fine with me because I'm not going to enable him anymore. He has to learn to pull his weight because I'm not going to pull for both of us anymore.
Anyway. We came home and watched a lot of SVU and some Mad TV and I got tipsy. SL only had three beers though, but whatever, I don't care. I'm sure he was trying to prove a point, because his mother thinks I'm an alcoholic, but that's fine. He's not even old enough to drink anyway. When he's 21, maybe we can talk about things.

Sunday SL had to work at 13:00, so we woke up around 10:00 and laid in bed for awhile, then got up and he made breakfast. It was good, omelettes and bacon. I prefer my omelettes with cheese inside, not mixed in with the eggs, but it was still pretty good. While SL was working, I painted some flowers, typed up more recipes, took a nap, and then took a shower/shaved/etc. I even blow dryed my hair. I made beef and broccoli for dinner in the Crock Pot and it was delicious. Everything I cook is delicious, as a matter of fact. Thought I would throw that in there. We went to karaoke around 22:00, and it was so dead. Had two pitchers, did not get drunk. Sang about four times, blah, it was just boring. Doc was there, TomCat, Moose, Lda, Sir, Dooger (some of the time) and some other folks. Wrinkles was there, and I was SO happy to see him since it's been about three or four months since I saw him last. His oldest son graduated yesterday, and he was all emotional about it. I sang "Summertime" by Janis Joplin for him because he loves it. The night was just blah really. Nothing much happened, and I guess that was okay, but I prefer it when it's wild and fun. Oh well.

SL gets off before I do today, and I wonder if he will do the dishes and take out the trash. If not, I will probably be more pissed than I already am, and I will probably scream.

No comments: