08 September 2006

Blah blah blah

I haven't updated in awhile because I have been awfully busy. Sorry.

So anyway, let's see. Lots of karaoke, lots of drinking, the end. Hahaha. I just don't feel like telling every single story right now.

I had a dream the other day that I was marrying SL, but he was Fred Savage. We were getting married at some little church in the middle of a field, and not too many people were there. BE from work was the minister, and he was very short, about a foot shorter than he actually is. I told him that I never knew he was a minister, and he said that he got his license over the internet. Anyway, I kept changing my mind, telling SL that we couldn't get married because I wasn't divorced yet, but everyone was telling me that it didn't matter since I had been separated for so long. I didn't believe them. I would keep walking up to the door and turning around and not going in. Finally I decided to go ahead and go through with it, and I walked in. The doorway was the size of a normal door, except that the floor jamb was about three inches higher and the top jamb was about three inches lower, so I had to grab onto the trim and haul myself in. The music was starting, and I kept trying to walk before it was my cue. Eventually I made it up to the altar, but I woke up before we actually got married.

Last night I dreamt that I was finally divorced, and for some reason, I was hanging out with my in-laws. They and my parents both lived in these huge mansions, in the woods, and it was snowing. Well, it was snowing in the air but there was nothing but ice on the ground. I was hanging out in my parents' living room reading a book called "Wolf Creek" which had been written by my mother-in-law. It was about her life growing up in Michigan and all about everything up until I met her in 2002. It ended the day she met me. On the cover was a picture of her and my step-father-in-law, and they had been photo-shopped to look like wolves. When I was finished with the book, I walked over to their house and almost fell on my ass about seven times trying to walk on the ice. Finally I figured out that if I stomped instead of taking regular steps I could break through the ice and not slip. On the way I saw my sister-in-laws walking down the path, and the younger one dropped her toy horse. She didn't notice that she dropped it, so I picked it up and continued walking. I made it to their place, and when I walked in I realised it was Thanksgiving. I stayed for some food, and it was alright, and someone at one point said that now that MMA and I were divorced that I would be welcome at their house anytime. I hung out there for awhile, and then I left to go to a big sale at the mall. I ended up running into some girl I knew, apparently just in the dream because she wasn't from real life,
and her mom was there too. The mom was telling me all about how she wears fine silks and other fine linens because she deserves it, even though it makes her poor. I thought she was crazy. I woke up right after I walked into a dressing room.

No comments: