27 September 2006

GG's Music Survey

What are you listening to right now? Country Music Mix CD

What song makes you sad? "God Bless the Broken Road" by Rascall Flats

What is the most annoying song in the world? "Chocolate Salty Balls" by Chef from South Park

Your all time favorite band? The Beatles

Your newly discovered band is? Rush, lol

Best female voice? KT Tunstall

Best male voice? Frank Sinatra

Music type you find yourself listening to most? Alternative/Country

What do you listen to, to hype you up? Alanis Morrisette

What do you listen to when you want to calm down? Talk Radio!

Last gig/concert you went to? Eh... The Decals at Eldo's I suppose. The Last concert was Hank Williams, Jr.

Band you find yourself listening to most right now? n/a, I've been listening to a lot of country.

Most hated band? Boy Bands

Song that makes you think? "Mess" by Ben Folds Five

Band that you think the world should love as much as you do? Rob Zombie

Coolest music video? I have no idea!

Can you play a musical instrument? I can kinda play the piano and the drums. Emphasis on KINDA.

Ever been in a mosh pit? No way.

Are you in a band? Nope.

Ever dated a musician? Yes.

Do you wish yourself that you were a musician? Yes!

Best chick band you know of? Eh... I don't much like female singers.

Last song that you heard on the radio? some Billy Joel I think, cuz this song is in my head. "I don't care what you say this is my life..."

What do you think of classical music? Love it.

What do you think of country music? I LOVE the old stuff, but the new poppy crap I can take or leave.

What do you think of death metal? Fair.

Last BIG band that you saw live? Black Crows? Aerosmith? It's been awhile.

Are you a groupie? I would be for Steven Tyler.

Do you listen to music in foreign languages? En Espanol.

Worst concert moment? Some drunk hillbilly almost yakked on me at Hank Williams, Jr.

Funny concert moment? I guess I'll go with tossing my bra to Kid Rock at Blitz Fest '99. He caught it and put it around his neck. This will also qualify for "Best Concert Moment."

Sad concert moment? Meeting Hank Williams, Jr. and realising he's not as awesome as he seems on stage. But he is really tall.

Best local act you can think of? I don't even know any really.

If you were a musical instrument, what would you be? Bongos. This is obvious.

Do you listen to the radio? Rarely.

Do you watch music TV? I watch shows on VH1.

Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40? Nope

Are any of your friends/family etc. musicians? Yes. A lot of them. NMc, OA, CL, etc. etc. etc.

Song that best describes your feelings right now? "When It's Over" by Julie Roberts

Song that describes your life? "Mess" by Ben Folds Five

Do you know the names of all the bands members that you listen to? Nope. I can't even tell you anyone in Aerosmith other than Joe Perry and Steven Tyler, and they are my #2 favorite band.

Does a musician's physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to? Not really. It helps though hahaha!

What famous musician do you want to marry? I think marrying a famous musician would probably be a pretty bad idea.

Favorite movie soundtrack? "Summer of Sam"

Any musician pet peeves? Drama. And self-righteousness. Like Bono.

Do you wear band T-shirts? I only have one!

What do you think of people who do? Whatever. Who cares as long as they are clean.

What music sub-culture do you feel like you belong to? Indy? Folk?

What song is stuck in your head right now? Billy Joel. The one that was the theme song from "Bosom Buddies"

Do you sing in the shower? Not anymore really

If so, what? Whatever song I want to practice for karaoke. Often I find myself singing "Amazing Grace" because it sounds great with the accoustics!!

Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself? I don't care.

How important is your partner's taste in music to you? It helps if they like the same kind, but it's not really that major.

The Backstreet Boys move in next door to you, do you go introduce yourself, or do you arrange to beat them up? I'd go introduce myself cuz I'm sure they will have some hot friends to bang and lots of free alcohol.

Do you cook to music? No, the TV and the DVD player are too far from the kitchen to hear while I'm banging pots and pans around.

No comments: