11 September 2006

Dream dream dream

I had a dream that Poke and I were on a date at a very expensive restaurant (obviously this WAS a dream!) We had lobster and steak and all sorts of appetizers, and then after the meal we drank all kinds of expensive fancy beers, about six or seven each. For some reason, I had a dentist appointment in the other section of the restaurant, so I headed over there while he went to pull up the car. I sat down in the dentist's chair, and the Dr. proceeded to look in my mouth. He put his hand on my chest, like on my sternum, and left it there for a very long time. I started calling for my mother, and she appeared, and told the Dr. to move his hand. This other dentist came in, and he was kind of new to the profession. He was learning from the other guy, and the procedure they were doing involved popping out one of my back teeth and putting a new fake tooth in. He did it, and it didn't hurt. Then I realised that I had lost my phone. I told my mom to go find it, and she brought back a phone that matched the description I had given her, but it wasn't my phone. I told her it was red with a light on the outside, and it flipped open, and she brought back an old style Nokia phone with the light around the edge that flipped open sideways. The new dentist guy went out into the restaurant to look for the phone, and he came back right away with my actual phone. I gave him a big hug.

No comments: