29 February 2008

Please Come to Boston for the Springtime...

Things are going well. I don't even know what to talk about really, because there is no real pain, no real sadness... everything is going pretty damn good for me. I aced all three classes this term (just ended yesterday), Poke is back in the picture (no, we are not getting back together but he's making a really good case for himself), I seemed to have discarded all the baggage I've been carrying (other than divorce and financial problems, those may never go away...) as far as shitty friends and stuff like that go. I'm a happy girl. I guess I could tell you about how much I fucking hate DQ, about my interview with this character from Dreamgirls where I would like to work in their kitchen but he says I don't have buffet experience so he wants me to have one of my chefs teach me so I can get the job and teach them... I applied at Steak and Shake too, but they haven't called me yet, I guess they will on Monday or Tuesday. I need to get another student loan because my hours at DQ suck and I can't pay the bills. My electric bill was $170.00. I can't even buy groceries. I did talk to MMA tho and he said he'd pay for the disillusion so that might be good. If he does it.


1 comment:

Mimi said...

why is Poke back in the picture??? hummmm want me to come over and kick his butt????