18 February 2008

wtf.

The strange thing about being single is that I get hit on...

by

* hondurans
* el salvadorians
* half black/half asians
* short jamaicans
* assholes
* rappers

This was all last night. Now, I'm definitely not racist or wtfever, but omg. Bizzy was there, tellin me how cute I am (couldn't buy me a drink tho!), these 2 hispanic dudes were talking to me in spanish and i was like wtf how do you know i speak spanish, this incredibly short jamaican guy kept telling me dirty perverted things disguised as "articles he read in men's magazine", this asshole told me about the rodeo and his favorite part where the monkey rode the border collie like a horse, and the half black/asian guy was actually the only one that sparked my interest. I may call him on wednesday like I said I would. He was normal. But I've never dated outside my race. Especially twice! (ROFL that was a terrible attempt at being clever.)

Have a great day.

No comments: