05 May 2012

Orlando Day One

So we get to the resort and it's a total clusterfuck. There is no lane for drop off only lanes for valet and taxis. They forced me to park in a valet lane & i wait for my mom to check in. It feels like we're driving all the way back to south carolina just to find our room at the back of the hotel. The room costs 200 dollars per night but it's no bigger than any regular hotel room. The website said there were 6 pools but there are actually only 4. It's supposed to be family friendly, but when 4L is having a meltdown in the restaurant, nobody is friendly and I have to leave to take him to the room. My mom brings my food up to me and it is ice cold and not everything I ordered. So far I'm very unimpressed and quite irritated... 4L did have fun his first time ever in a swimming pool!


No comments: