10 February 2006

You Try Shopping with Contractions!

Ok.

February 2nd, the day after my birthday, was another swell night of celebration. I went to karaoke with GMc, and it was good. I spent about $15.00, not as cheap as Zuey's, but I only bought beer (Zuey's beer = $1.25, Eldo's beer = $2.25.) GMc and other people, like Mean J and Poke bought me shots. I think GMc bought me about 3 or 4. It was crazy. I hung out with Mean J and Curly her neice, and Mean J's granddaughter was there too. We sat by BR, and I said hi to all kinds of people. I hung out with Poke and D*Martin also, and all their friends, and I will have to admit that I think Poke and I are over whatever bullshit was between us. I just wish his new "girlfriend" or "fuck buddy" or whatever she is would go away, because she starts drama. And no one likes her. GG and Moose were there too, and GG and I did a shot as well.

I ended up getting so drunk that I could barely walk or keep my eyes open. I called Jms for a ride, but he can't drive SS's car, so he couldn't come get me. There was some other crap, and I was pissed. I couldn't find anyone to give me a ride, and I couldn't afford a cab. I thought briefly about going to Zuey's to see if anyone there could give me a ride, or I could wait for KL to get off work and take me, but I realised that by that time I would already by sober or asleep. So I made the poor decision to drive home, talking to SL the whole time, and being like "Okay, turn left. Now turn right. Don't forget to stop. Watch out for those brake lights." It was terrible. I'm never EVER going to attempt that again.

Friday, of course, I felt like a huge piece of dog turd on the bottom of someone's shoe. I think I was still drunk when I woke up and went to work. Fortunately I made it through the day, and when I went home I tried to nap and ended up just watching some shitty movies. Saturday was uneventful... considering I slept until 15:55!! I hung around the house, did a little grocery shopping, then headed over to JAFH's house for a par-tay. It was a swell party, he made this hairy buffalo that was off the hook. I got SO drunk, it was ridiculous. There will be pics on the Photobucket coming soon. I think I ended up passing out in JAFH's bed at like... five or six in the morning, but I woke up at about eleven thirty. It was great.

Sunday was the Super Bowl (GO SEAHAWKS WOO!) and I went over to J1/J2's house to watch it, and GMc was there. There was a new roommate, Triz, and he is cool. Cute looking, really tall with tight jeans. He looked like a piece of asparagus dressed like a cowboy, seriously. I was very irritated with the Super Bowl game, I mean seriously. I like American Football and everything, I don't really love the Seahawks but I hate the fucking Steelers... but the Refs? I mean COME ON!!!! If that was a fucking touch-off, then Rothlisberger totally squeezed that ball out from under his belly after he hit the ground to put it over the line and get a touchdown. Bullshit. But I digress.
We went to Eldo's after the game and a lot of people were there. It was pretty fun, they had the karaoke set up over to the side instead of behind the counter like usual. That was awesome. I rocked out, of course, but I was not drunk. Zara showed up later in the night, so did Doc, and it was all good. I had a great day on Sunday.

Monday I headed over to Rosie O'Grady's to participate in Zara's show. I was there about three hours, and it was alright. I was interrogated by the door cop when I walked in though, because apparently the old decrepit parking lot I had driven through to get in is actually a sidewalk now, even though it looks like busted ass asphalt with weeds growing out. Whatever. I did not drink that much there, I only spent $6.00 because I was afraid of that cop. They should put door cops at all the bars I go to.

Tuesday I went to Zuey's for a little while and hung out with KL and SR. SL had given me some very VERY bad news that afternoon, and I just wanted a drink. I spent $2.50. I actually did a Jaeger Bomb, which I usually hate but I loved it... weird. Maybe I should only drink them once or twice a year. Or maybe I will just have to get used to the taste. I definitely have to drink them dropped, not mixed though. Afterwards, I went over to SS/Jms house, and hung out for a second and had a 151 and Juicy Juice drink. Cracked me up. Strong as hell though. I cried at the end because of SL, and Jms was very nice.

Wednesday I went and hung out at SS/Jms for awhile, and it was all good and wonderful (yes, I totally sounded like GG just now) and then I got all upset again thinking about this terrible news SL had given me, and so I had to leave so I wouldn't cry again. Bah. We watched American Idol, which I love this season. The first season was good, the rest were terrible, but this new season is really really good!

Last night, after work, I went to Kroger to buy some cat litter. I bought a 20 pound jug or whatever it's called, for $8.99. I was walking up to the sign where the line starts for the U-Scan, and this guy with a whole cartfull of groceries walks right in front of me and takes the next open U-Scan. I thought this was incredibly rude, especially since I only had one item to check out. So, he and his pregnant wife and their little screaming child are walking out at the same time as me, and I said to him, "I just wanted to let you know that I thought it was rude of you to cut in front of me, especially since you had a whole cart of stuff and I only had one item." The guy starts to apologize, and says he's sorry, he didn't see me, and I'm about to be satisfied. Then his bitch-ass wife says, "You try shopping with contractions!" as I'm walking away, and so I turn around and I reply, "Maybe you should stay home instead of being at Kroger while you're pregnant... Just a thought" and continue on. They weren't parked far from me, and I could still hear her bitching as I got into the car. I have nothing against pregnant women, obviously, but damn. If you're that close to dropping a kid on the floor, Kroger is not the place for you to be. Send the sweet one who impregnated you to get the fucking groceries.
I got some crab rangoon to eat for dinner, because I couldn't think of anything else I wanted. KP came over around seven, and we drank Captain and Seven-Up Plus til she passed out in the papasan. It was a pretty fun evening. Her dog peed on my rug and on my floor and when I woke up this morning he had shat on the carpet, but that's okay. My cats hated him for awhile, but they all got over it.

Tomorrow, SL will be here! Yay!

No comments: