02 February 2006

Happy Groundhog Day!

Well, my birthday went fairly well.

Tuesday I stopped in to Zuey's to pay my tab and decided what the fuck, I'll treat myself to a beer or two. Well, with everyone being so freakin' nice, I ended up with about six or seven beers, the equivalent of 10-11 shots, and my bill for that night was... $6.00 (that would be $6.84 Canadian Dollars.) I fucking Rock. I had told GG earlier in the day that I wasn't going, and I really hadn't planned on staying, but then this dude came in and he was like "Man! Something's going on out there!" Apparently there were about 6-7 squad cars and popos swarming all over the area. GG lives across the street from Zuey's, so I called her to tell her not to take Wendell out. She didn't answer, and I called three times, finally she answered and said she had been out with the dog and while she was out there someone brushed past her. That was creepy. Anyway, I stayed at Zuey's about 3 hours longer than I planned, and went to SS/Jms house afterwards.

I had some beers there, and it was good. Yay my girlfriend. No elaboration here.

SL called me at midnight to wish me happy birthday and that was sweet. I left their house at about 2:15 am, and on the way home Zara texted me and so I stopped in at the Hot Spot and said hi to her and O. The bartender bought me a shot of Black Haus, which I hate, but she didn't tell me what it was. I did half and almost yakked, and gave the rest to Zara. It was great fun.

I went home and talked to SL for about a million hours until I apparently passed out at about 3:45am. I woke up and went to work, and no one called me. (My gramma still hasn't called me!) When I got to work, I was a little sad, but then ND, DD, and BE came in a gave me a card and a pack of Twizzlers, 7 scratchy Ohio lottery tickets and 2 regular lottery tickets (I won $2!) and it was nice. We went to lunch with ND, WR, JI, and myself, to On the Border where D*Martin works now. He's probably the worst waiter ever, but he apologized so it was okay. WR is an ass though and he kept making mean comments. But we got free queso and I got a free Happy Birthday Brownie Desert thing, so that was awesome.

After work I went over to SS/Jms house again, and we watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose which is a really REALLY good movie. (Did I tell you I saw House of Wax? That was awesome too! Except Paris Hilton didn't really need to be in it.) I left after the movie because Jms was being kinda obnoxious and pushy and I didn't want to get mad.

Overall, a good birthday. I only got one card though. At least I wasn't alone this year!

No comments: