16 February 2006

See You at the Show

SL is FINALLY here! Yay!

So far, the week has been a mixture of emotions. We have fought a bit, but I really think it was necessary due to pending circumstances. He knows how I feel now, and I feel better knowing he knows. Out of my five friends that I have told about the situation, I've gotten the following responses:

"Give it time."
"Be patient."
"Break up with him"
"Hopefully you guys can work it out."
"Wow. I don't know what to say."

I'm just gonna wait this one out. He seems to be making an effort, and I do hope it will all clear up and everything will be fine from here on out. I can't help but be a little snippy at times though, just because I am hurt and I am worried. However, I think that is subsiding. Also, the sex is great!

Monday we hung out at the house and played Nintendo 64, Goldeneye and Mario Kart 64. I thought I was gonna rock, but alas, my skills are non-existent. Back in 1999 when SK got Goldeneye and Mario Kart 64 for his system, we ROCKED at them and beat the whole game. Seven years later, not so much. SL has been practicing longer and I literally have not played in about six years. I was upset because I wanted to win, but I got over it. Mario Kart 64 was kinda shitty though because I thought I was still good at that one. Oh well.

Tuesday, being Valentine's Day, SL cooked me a great dinner of Strip Steak with Onion Wine Sauce and asparagus. It was awesome, even though he burnt the sauce the first try. It was endearing. We met up with KP at Zuey's around ten, and that was fun. KP and I always rock when we go out. After she left, SL wanted to play darts but I didn't, though I ended up playing anyway. We were playing 501, and he didn't know how so I felt special to teach him. Then we got in a fight because I thought he didn't give himself enough points and I didn't want him to just let me win. I hate it when people do that. Instead of explaining my mistake, he just got mad right back at me and we were miffed for awhile. It got worse when he said some bullshit about the way am I when I drink, and that really pissed me off. He apologised, I apologised, then, we got over it. We headed to the Hot Spot around one, to see Zara and her boyfriend, and he bought me a shot of Tequila and I had to do it with no training wheels! It wasn't too bad. Then, for some reason, SL and I were fighting again on the way home, and when we got home, and for like fifteen minutes after that. Everything came out finally, and I guess we made up before I fell asleep.

Yesterday I made a Crock Pot dinner that was wonderful - Roast with Tomatoes, Onions, and Potatoes. We watched American Idol and then played Roller Coaster Tycoon until about midnight. Then, I have to mention, the greatest massage ever... yay! And the best super great adult fun ever to have been had. Seriously. I really actually almost passed out. It was awesome. Today he's going grocery shopping, which makes me nervous because I'm very particular about things, but... that's okay. I have to learn to live with someone else. I'm going to make pork chops and green bean casserole for dinner, because I rule. I love having a man around to cook for! We will probably go to karaoke tonight also. I'm starting to get sad because he is leaving on Sunday, but I know he's coming back in one month-ish so that will be good.

Late.

No comments: