09 January 2007

Fear the Sweater Vest!


Unfortunately, the Gators did not fear the sweater vest. Instead they chomped us! Fuckers. Although I can't say I blame them for slaughtering the Buckeyes... we pretty much sucked. After Ted Ginn Jr. ran the field for a touchdown 30 seconds into the game, it was all over. We only scored one more touchdown after that, whereas Florida scored two field goals and four touchdowns. Fuckin' 40-14! Bullshit. WTF BUCKS?! Oh well. I'm very proud of my hometown team to have been undefeated all season and to have made it to the Fiesta Bowl. We had an awesome team, and we'll have an awesome team next year, and it will be better than ever.


Now, some random pics. For more info (ie, a gay lil article) click here. I'd also like to mention that apparently there is some curse for Heisman Trophy winners who play in bowl games. Weird. Poor Troy Smith!

Troy Smith

Troy Smith

Gators.

No comments: