17 January 2007

Shamrock

...Towing company. Nice guys.

Fuck man, just when things are going my way I'm bitch slapped by the large hand of this monster called reality. I hate my life.

Driving home last night, I hit a pothole or the curb or some shit, keep in mind I was not drunk, and tada, there went my tire. Of course I have no tire iron and no jack for my car, well I mean I don't have the jack/tire iron that goes with my car, I have a separate jack. So we are out in the freezing cold trying to call everyone we know that might be up at 2am... not much luck. The cops come, they don't have a tire iron! I call the tow co., they tell me 1/2 hour, which turns into an hour... when he finally shows up he can't even change the tire because the (goddamn sports) car sits too low to the ground and the jack he has is too big. GREAT! So Poke dropped $80 on a fuckin tow to the house. I feel like a big asshole. With hemorrhoids.

I'm hungry. I'm broke. I feel like the worst girlfriend ever. I only got three hours of sleep last night. FUCK!!!!!

No comments: