26 January 2007

Fuck You.

I updated my MySpace profile, w00t. Clicky clicky.


The inspiration for the new profile is the fact that Poke left me for a fat fuckin' goth whore bitch with two kids (keep in mind, he hates kids, doesn't want any.) I can't believe that shit. So anyway, fuck him right in the ear. She's so disgusting, it makes me sick just to think about it. More so than just thinking about him bangin' other girls. She leaves these fuckin' comments on his page, omg, I could just beat her head in. She totally ruined our relationship, and the fucked up thing is that I KNEW she would and there was nothing I could do to stop it. Fucking cunt. I hope he fucks her over. Send her hate mail! What fucking jerk. Anyway, I made my new profile, then I found this song!



And then, this morning, I had a wonderful conversation with my friend, Pxian, who used to be a dude but now he's a she. It's awesome.

Stephie: Hey, babe!
Kel: hey there
Stephie: How are you?
Kel: fairly shitty
Stephie: what's the matter?
Kel: my boyfriend left me a week ago for some goth whore bitch
Kel: then
Kel: on tuesday i got arrested for speeding and ovi
11:51
Stephie: aww. That is shitty.
Kel: yes it really is
11:56
Stephie: come visit me. We'll go shopping and have crazy lesbian sex!
12:01
Kel: hahaha
Kel: that would be so weird for me
Kel: to have crazy lesbian sex with a girl who used to be a dude that i wanted to have sex with
Stephie: :X
Kel: >:D<
Kel: plus i'm broke
Kel: hahaha
Kel: brb
Stephie: Yeah. Me too.
Stephie: ok.
12:06
12:12
Kel: ok back
Stephie: Cool.
Kel: so how are YOU?
12:16
Stephie: good. Horny. O:-)
Kel: hahaha
Kel: wait a minute
Kel: u wouldn't have sex w/me!
Kel: i thought you like boys!
Kel: :-?
Stephie: I Like everyone!
Kel: \:D/
12:21
Stephie: hehe
Kel: have ur cake and eat it too ;)
Stephie: Love cake!
Kel: <-- hates cakes
Kel: i hate sugar lol
Stephie: i thought cake was code for vagina.:D
Kel: hehehehe
Kel: negative, not in this conversation at least
Kel: but LMFAO that does make sense.
Stephie: Yup. Makes total sense.
Kel: wow. hello, my name is dense. and you are? LOL
12:26
Stephie: haha
Stephie: Lady Godiva
Kel: sweeeet
Stephie: Lovin' it.

So now you know why my blog was shut down for a few days. I got arrested and it was fucked up. It was my own fault because I was doing something that I don't normally do, and that was speed. If I hadn't been speeding I wouldn't have gotten pulled over and I wouldn't have had to do all those field sobriety tests while bawling my eyes out. Fuck. They took my license, it's immediately suspended for 90 days, and they impounded my car (but my parents got it back.) It's fucking wonderful. This has been the worst year EVER. So far, I busted the tire on my car, Poke left me, and now this OVI bullshit. I fuckin' hate my life.

No comments: