16 January 2007

Jesus Cripes, Son of Gosh.



I fucking hate Dolphins. More on that later.

I haven't been posting much lately, mostly because I actually have a life now. Poke and I are still doing swimmingly, work is still slow and I'm still retardedly broke, etc. etc. etc. The good news is that my mom is giving me their big TV and entertainment center so I'm very happy about that. The other good news is... Special K is tasty.



So. Friday night... Poke and I went to Groucho's for Cat's new karaoke show. It was quite fun. Very crowded, but I got to sing three times I think. Saturday we were going to see this lame band that Poke's friends are in, but we ended up at this dude's house instead and hung out there all night. It was very fun! We just chilled, drank beer, and talked about pretty much everything under the sun. Quite amusing and interesting at times.

Sunday we went to TGI Friday's for their $12.99 3 course special and it was AWESOME. Our waiter was a huge chatch (that's Poke's word that I really like!) and tried really really hard to be funny and friendly, and only succeeded slightly. But it was alright. Mmmmmm. I highly recommend the "grown up mac'n'cheese", it is oh-so-delightful. We hung around the house after that and watched "Inside Man" which is a very good movie. I had already seen it but Poke hadn't so we just got it again. Good times. At night we went to karaoke at Eldo's. It was GG's birthday the next day, so she met us there around ten or so.
This was probably the most fun I've had at karaoke in a long time. I got to see people I hadn't seen in forever, we did some shots and drank tons of beer and I got to sing and sing and sing. Some weird fellow was there giving away lame jewelry, and he gave me some earrings and gave GG a pin shaped like a zebra. She was not amused. At midnight we sang "Happy Birthday" and that definitely did amuse GG. Later, some lame, strike that, fucking weird guy named... I don't remember... came over and started harassing us. He was wasted, and kept telling GG how much he loves dogs or something. I told my favorite bartender BC about it, and he made the guy go away. All in all, a very good night. Oh yeah, and Poke sang the Stone Sour song "Through Glass" and it was awesome.

So, another thing that happened at karaoke was this stupid chick wanted to sell Poke some tools after seeing his tattoo. Now, below is a picture of the tattoo. Let me ask you: does this look like the neck of a handy man or a music fan? Cripes. Disclaimer: the lines are straight but i had to have him stretch his neck out to get a good pic, lol.




Yesterday I did not go to work because I felt shitty. Not hung over, just cough-y and stuff. I slept all day and was a very boring girlfriend, but we did get to pick up my car! Yay! No longer busted! I almost cried spending $500. Because my car was no longer in the shop, Poke decided to go home to his house last night. I was very sad so I got some Beast and watched my shows all night long. Which leads me to the next topic of discussion...

I hate dolphins, they are absolutely disgusting with their funky blowholes and the fact that when they are fetuses they grow legs which actually like fuse back into their bodies and they have no vocal chords only air holes to make noise and they have long ugly noses and they are just sick. I hate them.



2 comments:

Lilly Kat said...

LMAO

You are SOO FUCKING WEIRD!!! LMAO

"I hate dophins." lol

BTW. Poke is hot. I'd fuck him, seriously. lol Don't tell him I said that. Shit. Don't let him read this. Damn. I'm too tired to care. If I post on my blog, doest that mean I don't have a life? No. It means I'm bored at work. Oh, and Don't have have a life. I need a life. And, a guy. But, only the right guy. FOr some good down home fucking. Gah. I suck. hehehehehe Dolphins do suck IF YOU LOOK AT THOSE FUNKDIFIED pics. I'm going to bed. After I masturbate. I hope no one else reads this. lol

Anonymous said...

The dude's name was Ted, I think.
I like dolphins, they're neat! I've gotten to touch the Cedar Point dolphins, when I was a little girl, before mom died. Not sure if that was cuz Aunt Dawn worked there, or what.
Wow, the whole number varification deal sucks! I heard all this weird stuff in the background.
<3 \m/ Yeah, ya know who i am.