10 January 2007

The Soundtrack of My Life

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. No repeat artists
7. No cheating and doctoring your list to make yourself look cooler than the person you took this from!


Opening Credits:
"White Trash Wedding" - Dixie Chicks
How fucking appropriate!

First Day At School:
"Baby Please Don't Go" - Chicago
Awww!

Falling In Love:
"Across the Field" - The Ohio State University Marching Band
Interesting... kind of applies to Poke and I though!

Breakin Up:
"Stan" - Emeinem featuring Elton John live
Scary. OMG, so scary.

Prom:
"Tonight Tonight" - Smashing Pumpkins
What am I, emo 1995?

Sex scene:
"After Midnight" - Eric Clapton
Yeah baby! We're gonna let it all hang out!

Life's Ok:
"Hey Good Lookin'" - Jimmy Buffett and various artists
How cute and sugary and sappy.

Mental Breakdown:
"Fool on the Hill" - The Beatles
Nice. Totally appropriate. This survey is starting to scare me.

Driving:
"All for Love" - Rod Stewart, Bryan Adams, and Sting
Seems like a song I'd play after murdering my lover and I'm on a low-speed race for the state line...

Flashback:
"Summertime" - The Who
Well that's ghey.

Getting Back Together:
"Zero" - Smashing Pumpkins (wtf, how'd they get on here twice, those bastards!)
I don't really get this one... but okay.

Birth of Child:
"God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" - Traditional Christmas Carol
Jesus Christ. No pun intended. This could be taken two ways... either the child was the product of a gang bang, or the child is the next messiah... hmmm.

Wedding Scene:
"Whisky in the Jar" - U2 live in Dublin
ROCK ON!!

Final Battle:
"A Day in the Life" - The Beatles
Oh lord. How sad. But for real.

Death Scene:
"Rescue Me" - Uncle Kracker
LAME! Good song but sheesh.

Funeral Scene:
"Behind Blue Eyes" - Pete Townshend live acoustic
OMG if this played at my funeral I would come back from the grave just to weep for myself.

End Credits:
"Closer to the Heart" - Rush
I see. Hmmm.

No comments: