27 January 2005

Day Six

"Secrets are stolen from deep inside
The drum beats out of time
If you're lost you can look and you will find me
If you fall I will catch you
I'll be waiting
Time after Time"

*sigh*

Well I have been fairly busy lately, with all the moving and packing and such. I have a semi-date tomorrow with SB... He actually called me up to schedule ahead of time, instead of the normal rushed phone call around 8pm... *grin*

I matter.

So on Tuesday I went up to Conti's to do some karaoke, and it ended up being a fairly uneventful yet terribly fun night. I ran into Mikey and Wolfman, two guys from Mannequin's (now the Voodoo Cafe) that my ex-husband and I used to hang out with. It was kinda cool. Now that I'm not married though, Mikey felt the need to hit on me all night. *Shiver* Met a guy named Steve who looks like a mix between Keanu Reeves and Elvis. He was kinda boring but I was semi-drunk so he seemed okay. I rocked the mic, as always. The bitch Holly was there and she sang terribly, as always... hahaha!

Last night I went up to The Jerk to see TV because I kinda stood him up on Tuesday to go to Conti's. WR, DJ, and AK from work were there, and it was the shit. I knew it would be a good night when DJ bought me a Miller Lite straight off the bat. Yay! I love my L.O.'s! *Grin* I sang like a rock star, as usual, and rocked the fuckin' joint. Hell yes. TM showed up to sell some pills and I laughed at him because he's just so strange sometimes. I walked into the bar sober with $6 and walked out three-quarters drunk with $6. Tell me how much I rock, seriously. People were, no doubt, handing me beers so randomly. Then they started buying shots. My god, it has got to be one of the best nights out I have had in a REALLY long time. Life is beautiful sometimes. Usually right after it sucks. *Wink*

So there is a guy at the bar named S*. Nice enough guy, generic, etc. We talked a little bit at the bar, and then when it was time to leave, he was like "Hey, you wanna come over and have a glass of wine?" So I did... go me. For some reason, the boys love me nowadays... I just wish I could get a good one to commit to something... I guess SB is committed to be my fuck buddy, but I am looking for a weeeeeeee bit more than that. Anyway, I went home with S* and we chilled on the couch for a minute and then he had to shower (smelled smoky from the bar, but I think he just wanted a reason to get naked.) I talked to him while he was showering, and he asked me to wash his back. I will say he had a nice ass, but the front was slightly lacking... Eh. Anyway we ended up on the couch and there was a LOT of lotion... Then I got bored and sleepy so I gave him a nice handjob and went home. I'm no slut! No sleepy with the S*! Go me, I rule. It happens, sorry ladies but the men like this aaaaaaaaaaaass. *Shimmy*

Later taters, its time for beer and a movie.

No comments: