30 January 2005

Dia Siete

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAllelujia!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAllelujia!

I went to Zuey's last night.
I made out with a 40 year old Irish guy last night.
I found out this morning that I'm not knocked up - yay.
I found out also this morning that SB no longer has a girlfriend.

So at Zuey's last night they were having a cancer benefit. I wanted to buy some tickets but I didn't really have enough money. Gotta save up! Mc bought me drinks all night though, and B* did too, so I ended up getting plastered off my ass. SB showed up at the bar too, and while he was there his girlfriend called and broke up with him. This morning he told me he was relieved that he didn't have to do it. Yay! Anyway, the place was PACKED last night and I had a lot of fun. Lately people have been buying me drinks a lot, I think I'm starting to look and feel more confident for some reason, and that makes me more fun, therefore people want to buy me drinks. I think it's cool, and I feel really good about it. I like it when people like me. And last night Sheets showed up at the bar. I was fucking thrilled. I was SO thrilled in fact that I called VJ just to tell him that I was sitting next to Sheets. I love Sheets.

Today is a good day. I spent all day just packing everything and I'm about done (other than what I will use tomorrow morning and what I couldn't fit in a box) and SB will be coming over tomorrow in the late afternoon to load up his work van to move me. He is doing it all by himself too. I am so in like with him, haha, remind me to not get involved. Everytime I find a guy I really like, something dumb happens... like he doesn't like me back, or he has a girlfriend or a wife or a lifelong commitment to the Lord... Oh well. I'll just keep truckin'!

SB called me first thing this morning (well technically it was afternoon, like 12:30pm) just to talk. My heart was like "woooooah" and my mind was like "oy". We talked for almost an hour, and then I decided it was time to pack. He said he might come over tonight and I was excited for quality time and probably some sex, then I found out I'm not knocked up so that probably won't happen (the sex that is haha) but maybe he'll still want to spend quality time with the devistatingly cute and ridiculously charming Kelly. *grin*

So a funny thing happened on Friday. I was at work, again playing the role of mexican mule. My loans are supposed to be closing on Monday, three of them, so I'm staying past 3:30pm to make sure everything is done. DD asks me if LF is quitting. I'm thinking to myself, "This is semi-random..." and I'm like, "Uh, well, she's pretty much pissed off at the world you know." He agrees and so I tell him all about the interviews and how she did get one job but turned it down because she would have to wait about a month to get any money and I guess she couldn't live like that. You know, she has to buy $50 worth of weed everyday, and diapers. Priorities, I swear. So DD tells DE this information and DE's like, "That is all I needed to know - Now I have a reason!" And we're all laughing and DE says, "You know, she really has no reason to bitch and complain and hate her job - it's not our fault that you make twice as much as she does (my check this week was $1,422 and hers was $749!) it's her own fault! You're still here to make sure your loans close - she's gone and we're doing her work!" I'm so glad that I didn't have to really backstab her, that would have made me feel bad. Thank gods she might be gone soon though. Yay.

It's about 6:00 pm and I'm trying to think of what else I can pack. TM is supposed to be coming over to pick up his washer, dryer, and all his mattresses. I highly doubt he'll show up and then SB is going to have to move all that crap. Grr. I wish TM was more responsible.

So out of my whole paycheck, I have $108 left. Expenses were as follows:

$249 Rent-A-Center
$758 Rent/Deposit
$200 Scott
$85 misc

I still have to pay $20 for tax when RAC drops off my stuff (washer, dryer, couch and recliner) and about $30 for a steam cleaner. I am not excited at all. That means I will only have $58 to last me until February 14th, and I still have to pay my phone bill AND have money for living day to day. I think I'm going to start getting money from Mike again. After all he still owes me $630 as of today.

Ah, MF and the money he owes me. What a weird situation. He is trying to sell enough St. Jude research tickets at work to win the trip to the Bahamas for us, but that won't be for awhile yet. I really need to get money from him for the last three weeks he's lived here so that his bill doesn't keep going up. He is NOT living with me in the new place, and I know he needs to save money to find an apartment, but I just can't support us any more.

*Sigh* I'm back to thinking about SB again. I think it's time I worked on my novel. Later.

By the way, Papa John's Spinach Alfredo Pizza is not that bad. Not that good, but not that bad.

No comments: