20 January 2005

Jour Trois - Deux

:(
Emotional.

I'm on the verge of having a breakdown
Can't believe another let me down
Its almost like one a day
Take your turn, throw my way
Personal hell
Trying to sell
A soul that is damaged
Nothing rhymes with damaged.


So I was thinking that maybe I should just let EJ come over and get a blow job. I'm not too interested in doing it, but I'm sure it will get him to stop asking me every other minute. Maybe. I think he's nice and it's weird that he went to my high school, but whatever. I can add him to the list - make it an even 30.

Aaaaah, the list.

I have a fever and my insides hurt
I lay around, admiring dirt
Thinking of silly songs
Wondering why my heart still longs

SB still has the DVD of "8 Mile" that I got from my parents for Christmas... I want to call him simply to get it back, I really do, but last time I tried calling he hit the ignore button and sent me to his voicemail. It's very obvious that he's no longer interested, but damn. He said himself that he would be "man enough to bring the movie back". Maybe I'm overreacting and his kid(s) are sick or he's sick or something. Maybe not.

Too many maybes.

No comments: