19 January 2005

La Dia Dos

Well here we are on day two, I'm still irritated.
LF didn't show up for work today (haha, so fired!) and nobody seemed to care. I worked all day long, hard as mexican mule, and I believe my staying past 5:30pm helped my brown-nosing. I'm not really a bitch like that, but I really don't like LF and instead of being a TOTAL loser and making her look bad, I'm just going to make myself look really good. ;) Check out the smart girl over here! Boo-ya!
ND shaved his head so I rubbed it all day long. Very interesting considering he works with me... that's how we are at my office, just like a family that flirts... ew.
It's about 8pm and I'm debating on going to Carribean Jerks. On one hand, VJ might be there (yes, I'm madly in love and won't admit it) and that is a good thing. On the other hand, he might not be there and then I would only know the guy who runs the karaoke show. *Sigh*
So I have decided that I hate boys. I'm gonna go for men from now on. Nobody under the age of 75. SB didn't call or show up last night, and I'm irritated. He was the one who pushed me over the edge into Piercednippleville and he hasn't even seen them yet. Damn him. I knew he was too good to be true, even though we never dated... am I obsessed with having a boyfriend you ask? No, I just want a friend.
James Taylor pops into my head "You got a friend, when you're down and troubled and you need a helping hand, just call on me and I'll be there... Winter, spring, summer or faaaaall, all you gotta do is call!" I wonder if I called James Taylor would he be my friend? Doubt it. Met Kid Rock once, touched him, nothing ever came of that...
Turned in my application today for the Blendon Square apartment community, complete with a 5 page disclosure about the evils of The Villas at Little Turtle. Hopefully they'll understand what an evil bitch Patty Simpson is. :)
Made fried chicky and sourhorse potatoes for dinner. Saved some for MF because I'm nice, but he probably won't eat them anyway. I hate boys!
I think I may quit smoking, just because I hate going to buy cigarettes. It always takes an extra 10 minutes out of my day. 10 minutes divided by 20 cigarettes... well that's 30 seconds per cigarette and it usually takes about 3 minutes to smoke one... do you think it's worth it?
Alright kids, I think I'm gonna call TM and get him to go to the Jerk with me.
*sigh*
Look! A Pic!

No comments: