21 January 2005

ROCK ON! (Day Four)

YES! FINALLY!
I am no longer burdened by the evils of Little Turtle. Thank gods. Oh yes.
Work was ridiculous - some bitch E who works at Title First in UA told me that I didn't know how to do my job - grrr, another Oblivion in my life, sent to make it irritating. Well I basically bent over, ready for her to ream it in my ass, when I realised that I was the one who should be doing the reaming - so I did. Hahahahaha! I rule! And you know who rules along with me? WR. He is my looooooove of all time! He took over while I was reaming the bitch and gave her a n*ass*ty reacharound. Oh Yes.
I worked an hour of overtime for the second day this week. Boo-yah!
So then I'm leaving work, carrying a big empty paper box out with me (needed due to the move) and my cell phone is ringingringingringing OH YES it's Courtney from Chateau and she says, "*sigh* Hi, It's C and I just wanted to let you know you're approved!" YAY! I am no longer pending homeless! YAY!
Now to quote my favorite rapper of ALL time.
"Let's get down to business, I don't have no time to play around - what is this? Must be a circus in town that shut the shit down - all these clowns! Can I get a witness? ...Look at all this bullshit that goes on in Gotham while I'm gone..."
For reference to what an "Oblivion" is, please see http://www.foxnews.com/strakalogue

No comments: