07 August 2006

Part two of two

Let's see. I have a lot to cover.

Back on July 29th, we went to Cleveland to visit my GMaP. She loves SL. We had a pretty good time. As fun as you can have I suppose. She's 89 years old now!

Monday I told you all about the great time at the new karaoke spot, where it was shot city. The rest of the week was fairly uneventful, Wednesday I went to the ENT to have my nose looked at, and he cauterized the inside with some chemicals which didn't really hurt that much but it really fucking sucked because my nose was dripping like crazy and I wasn't allowed to blow it at all. Then like seven hours later I did blow my nose and a blue shiny chunk came out (gross, I know) and I could finally breathe again. Thursday we went to Fiesta Jalisco for dinner (yum!) and then went to Gordy's for karaoke. It was super fun. I got wasted, and tried my very first Red Stripe beer, which is now my 2nd favorite beer ever. Hooray Beer! I found out that someone banged someone and it pissed me off, but at least he banged her doggy style and didn't kiss her or anything, so that was kinda redeeming. I hate Mel. Other than that Thursday was cool, except at Gordy's they had all these stupid fucking kids and I was so pissed off because I mean, come on, it's a BAR not a Romper-Room. Sheesh. Friday was blah, so was the weekend because SL had to work 3-11 and 2-10, so all I did was clean. Friday we did buy a poker set, so that was cool, and we had fun playing Texas Hold 'Em.

So, I'm irritated, and I'm tired of just holding it in, but I'm tired of telling SL all the time, so I'm going to just put it in writing and maybe someone will finally fucking get it. Disclaimer: Yes I know you work harder at your job than I do, that's not even the issue here.

My chores:
  • Collect, bring down, wash, and fold laundry
  • Cat boxen every other day
  • Dishes 20% of the time
  • Vaccuum
  • Sweep
  • Swiffer
  • Do the bathrooms
  • Clean the kitchen
  • Make dinner
  • Make lunches

SL's chores:
  • Put clean laundry away
  • Cat boxen every other day
  • Dishes 70% of the time
  • Take out the trash

Now can someone please explain why I always get an attitude when I ask him to do something? I don't even bother to ask him to do anything during the week because I know I'll get the mouth and the line about how hard he works and how tired he is when he gets home and how all he wants to do is sit. I'm just fed up. I'm about to go on strike again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is ridiculous. I love how you make me look so terrible on your blog every time you post about me. If I were as much of an asshole as everyone is led to believe I am, I would say something about how 70% and 20% don't make 100% and how you can't use making dinner as a chore because you never let me do it anyway.

K said...

I never said 70% + 20% = 100%. The other 10% of the time we do the dishes together.

You don't make dinner because you never offer to. You come home from work and sit on the couch and smoke.