01 August 2006

Plain White T's and Shot City

Plain White T's rule. That is all.

Last night at karaoke, it was Shot City. Cat bought like 3 or 4 for us and SL bought like 3 or 4 more. I was crunk. It was so fun. I think we found our new spot! I love it.

Next, I would like to mention that I seem to be seeing Poke a lot more often than usual. This baffles me. But that's okay, he's a nice guy.

I had a dream that I was moving into Moose's house, which, coincidentally, he was moving out of, and it happened to be the house that I grew up in (in Macedonia.) It wasn't exactly the same as the real-life house, but very similar. We were in the addition part of the house, that the person who owned it before him had built for his mother to live in. It was like an apartment added on to the house. Moose found all these old boxes in the attic, and they ended up being left over from my childhood and apparently my parents had just left them there on accident. I discovered so many things I had forgotten about, such as little notepads I wrote in, a music book with some songs I tried to write, things like that. It was awesome. That was pretty much the whole dream, just me looking through these old boxes. Damn if that isn't symbolic, I don't know what is. Ha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plain white T's are the new plain white T. Chew on that!

Anonymous said...

I saw your comment on a different blog, I don't want to say which one so as to out you or anything, but, the comment you made was brief and to the point - things that you would undo...the comment really touched me. I know what you mean, I've been there. I just wanted you to know I know what you mean.