29 August 2006

Here I Am!

So other than the new medication, which I am no longer taking, things have been alright. SL and I worked out (well, set up a plan to work out) the majority of our problems, so if we both follow the gameplan things should get better. I'm excited. I've been karaoke-ing a lot, and that includes drinking a lot, so I don't really remember much of the last few weeks. I do know that the new show at Trump's in Worthington is awesome. D*Martin's new show at Brewstirs in the Continent is way fun as well.
Let's see... something funny that happened was at Trump's last week: This new guy I met, he's gay, was there the two times I went there. He's friends with some of Mel's friends. Well his ex was there, this super faggy kid. They were doing this like gay standoff thing, being all coy and ridiculous, and my new friend just couldn't stand it cuz the super fag was annoying him. So we decided to slow dance, and did the thumb kiss, and it looked like we were making out. It was HILARIOUS. Super fag got all upset and went outside to call his friends, and it was just funny. So frickin' hilarious. And here we were, just chillin'. The plan worked though because the super fag stopped bothering my new friend!
What else... I've been hearing around that Poke misses me, but I don't know for sure if he misses me or just misses banging me... Probably the latter. Not too concerned though either way. I know he wouldn't like act on it or anything, so whatever.
Oh, another funny/annoying thing. Mel decided it would be a GREAT idea to call me about twelve times on Friday night/Saturday morning at 2am. I answered the phone and it was Poke, and he's like, "Uh..." and I'm like, "Did you get a new number?" cuz I didn't recognize it. Then he tells me he's calling from Mel's phone and I'm just stunned that he would be hanging out with her. So this bitch gets on the phone and tries talking to me and I just tell her to fuck herself and hang up. She calls back at least seven times... maybe it was twelve, I'm not positive. I told her that if she called anymore I'd file harrassment against her (we all know I've done it before!) and that didn't stop her from calling. I finally talked to D*Martin and he and Poke both apologized for Mel being a super bitch, and D*Martin said she had gotten pissed and walked off. I found this absolutely hilarious because she was at Poke's house and didn't know where she was. So funny to think of drunken Mel (honestly I've never seen her sober) wandering around Worthington.
More news, I've had my second installment of nose cauterization done. I only had two nose bleeds between the first and second appointments, both brought on by sneezing, so that's good. And the Dr. said that the hole has healed more than 50%, so odds are good that I won't have to have surgery! Did I ever tell you that what was wrong was there was a hole in my nose on the inside wall that was the size of a pea? Crazy. That's really huge for an area as small as the inside of one's nose! I have one more cauterization left, and then comes the decision to either get surgery or be done with it all. Dr. said usually he doesn't do more than three procedures, but if it looks good he might do one more instead of surgery.
Also, I have ringworm. I just figured this out today. I thought it was a spider bite, but I looked on WebMd after consulting with KG, and she was right. Ringworm is basically Athlete's foot of the skin (like arms, chest, hands, etc.) so I'm not too concerned. Just spray some Tinactin on it! It's just annoying.
Tomorrow or Thursday I have to go back to the doctor to get some new medication. I hope this one doesn't make me ralph like the other one did yesterday!
This afternoon the City of Columbus is coming to my apartment to inspect the mold in the bathroom that was painted over and check for mold in the dining area carpet. I'm quite excited to possibly have proof of major health code violations so I can take it to the management company and make them get me new carpet. I already wrote them a letter warning that I would put my rent into escrow if they didn't fix all the unfinished projects by Sept. 22nd, so we'll see! Tonight GG and I are going to Hot Spot. I haven't seen her or Zara in ages, so that should be super fun!

Late.

PS - If you search for "Trump's Worthington" my entry from the other day comes up 2nd. How awesome.

No comments: