09 August 2006

Weirdness

Let me once again reiterate how much I fucking hate NovaStar Mortgage.

Onward.

I had a dream the other night that SL and I were visiting his family in New Jersey, but it looked more like Kansas, and they lived in a really old fashioned house. I guess they were having us over to look at the house so that we could move in to it or something. Well there was this old car in the yard, and it had been turned into a lawn decoration. SL and AL his brother were pouring chemicals all over it and sticking fireworks into it, and they were going to destroy it carefully but in a way that would please their manliness. They were about to light the fuse, when this crazy kid from across the street came running over and threw a cherry bomb into the car. We all ran for our lives, and hid behind the house and the trees, and then the car exploded and there was all this crazy shrapnel in weird colors and stuff. It was strange. I don't really remember much else about it, other than sitting in a weird dungeon type area at a long wooden table and waiting for some food to arrive. That happened awhile ago in a different dream I had about SL, before I met him. Whatever.

Cocaine is bad.

No comments: