22 February 2007

Couple of Updates

To St. Dickeybird and Izzy, you guys just rule! I loved your comments on that 50 things list I posted the other night. Obviously I did not write it, in fact, I can't even remember where I found it. I thought it was amusing, myself!


I removed the two videos of my doggys that made the page look all jacked cuz I hate that shit.

My best friend has slaughtered my feelings but I don't think it was intentional. He got a new girlfriend, randomly, and last night he completely ignored me. Well I shouldn't say completely, after all I did talk to him for about seven minutes out of the almost four hours I was there. I understand that the girlfriend is going to come first, whatever, but when I had boyfriends I never ever ignored him. Never. His response when I told him I was hurt was "It's not my fault that Ian fucked you over. You know we were only just friends. Don't I deserve to be happy?" Apparently pussy really is worth more than love. Poke showed me that, now my best friend seems to be going the same direction. I'm just getting dumped all over the place.

It would take a year to save up enough money to move away and start over. It would take like a day and be very inexpensive to just off myself.

But I'm too lazy.

No comments: