07 February 2007

Dangerous Ghost

There's a ghost in my house! For real!
Last night, my cats were freaking out hardcore, like fuckin' ravers or heroin addicts or something. It was insane. I mean, they always freak out, but not like they were last night. It was ridiculous. So, as I'm sitting in the basement chattin' away on gaim and posting those silly vidoes in my semi-drunk irritated state of mind, I hear footsteps upstairs. I'm like "yeah right" and figure it's just the neighbors and their elephants practicing DanceDance Revolution while listening to classic rock (because it seems like that's how they spend their evenings) so I ignore it. Then I hear a door open, which I also ignore because I can hear the neighbors opening and closing their doors sometimes. Then I hear a glass break, clear as day. It was like, rightthereinmyear. I go upstairs, expecting to see some guilty lookin' pussies hiding behind the kitchen chairs, but no, they're all sleeping soundly. So I go back down to the basement, finish up my conversations, and as I'm logging off I hear a door close, which I ignore, again. I go upstairs, go to bed, and go to sleep. This morning when I wake up and do my regular morning routine, I've completely forgotten about the weirdness of the night before. I'm waiting on my ride to arrive, and I decide to us the half bath downstairs. I open the door and what lies before me but a busted wine glass and dried flower petals all over the toilet seat and the floor. This glass isn't just broken though, it's shattered. Very, very strange. And now it all makes sense.



I'm in a better mood today. Here is a new song I like.

No comments: